Monday 6 October 2014

10 MINUTES of Amazing Motivation.

You might know me or don't know me but that is absolutely irrelevant at this moment.
Just listen to me stop doing anything, just stop now and listen. After this you will be "Conquering the World". Give it a full read, It will CHANGE YOUR THINKING .

I am exactly just like you. I have many things in life that both excites me and scares me. I too have
 been through a lot just like YOU. I have problems. I have been heartbroken ( not only in case of relationships but many other aspects ). So many times i am afraid to do new things in life. I have a long list of TO-DO things just like the person reading this have (i know you do).
I always have a question in my mind,"Will i be able to do everything i want in my life?" & I feel a tornado whirling in my head. But why does that happen? Before doing anything in life you have to be sure that you can do it. If you don't have confidence, you cannot achieve anything, be it a simple task like kicking a football. Whenever you try to kick a ball your subconscious mind has the confidence and then you are successfully able to kick the ball far away (whenever you are going to kick a ball next time just try to feel the state of your subconscious mind before it).
       The biggest mistake people do and never realize is thinking that their brain controls them, is it so? Now just try to touch your lips with fingers, just try once? Do it. Done?..Congratulations. See? it means that you are the OWNER of your emotions and brain, you can control them, don't give them chance to control you. I'll be real with you, just tell me why are you not able to do things when scared, angry or upset? i mean like you just sit down there questioning your existence when you fail once or when you are angry, you just stop trying then and there. Hey, stop making excuses in life, this is no time to make excuses, you are mature buddy, you have to exist on your own. Take the ownership of your brain - Tell your brain to perform certain tasks - Stop worrying about failing - Just do that task with all your focus.
As Bob Marley said," None but ourselves can free our Mind ". This means you are the one who can control your thoughts.

You might have failed in
relationships, he/she wasn't worthy/good enough/deserving etc etc. or maybe you've failed in something earlier, I am pretty sure then you might have told yourself that you won't be able to live without them now or you are worthless, you will die now, no one cares et cetera. But wait,You are here reading my blog. How come? you were going to die but, so how? Oh okay it means you survived that bad phase somehow and maybe you are over that person or incident or maybe not, but see you are still alive and healthy.
You have a lot to see, this is no age compared to the age that is left, there is much time to fulfill you desires, dream and hopes but you are standing there clueless of what to do. You have to start now, do work, do hard work to achieve your goals, nothing is easy-to-do in this world.

Who doesn't have problems? Each one of us have,this doesn't mean that your problem isn't important, it is indeed most important, so face it. "A life without any difficulties would be so boring", Don't you think? Why not turn the negatives into positives, Have you ever seen an old Camera reel? that negative reel is used to develop most beautiful and amazing pictures in the world. Got my point? Just do this with your life too.
Don't let anybody crush your dreams. Do you reply or just easily take it when someone abuse you? You reply. So why you let other people abuse your dreams? they are yours, protect them, achieve them.
As Leonardo DiCaprio said," The only thing between you and your dreams is the bullshit you keep telling yourself as why can't you achieve it ". Only person that is stopping you from achieving your dreams is you only.

You have to live this life, this precious gift is only for once, don't waste it.
Smile, as much as you can, Smile in sorrow, Smile in pain, Smile in grief, Smile performing tasks, Smile achieving your goals, it will hurt but if you smile you can show the world how Strong as a person you are, that no one can break you, shake you, that you control yourself and your emotions.
I am self experienced how much smiling in hard situations help.
One more advice, Do Not Listen To What World Says, world will judge you for everything you do, good or bad, take their advices, ignore rest bullshit, you are mature enough to know about your betterment, the satisfaction of ignoring the bullshit of world is way too sensual. You can only be happy in life if you learn to be 'Happy Alone'.
Consider everything i said and remember it always, focus on every line and try to understand my feelings. I am here to help you. I am sure after reading this, life will seem shorter to you for achieving dreams and being happy. 
You are Amazing know that. I promise that if you follow all this, no power can stop you from doing anything good.

 Much Love,
 THE UPRISING.

No comments:

Post a Comment